Line Cook - Prefare - Denver, CO
We make it easy to fall in love with preparing a delicious home cooked meal with simple ingredients delivered. Each meal is carefully crafted and designed from our head chef with all ingredients or ‘mise en place’ ready for the customer to create and enjoy at home.
Duties will include but are NOT limited to: Under direct supervision - batch sauce making, butchery, knife skills with vegetable preparation, starch cookery, menu development, as well as executing high volume orders in an efficiently run production environment. Maintain highest professional food quality and sanitation standards. Job and Contact Information
Contact: Resumes may be sent via email to Mindy@myprefare.com
Line Cook - Cherry Hills Golf and Country Club - Englewood, CO
Cherry Hills Golf and Country Club is seeking professional line cook to work evening shift. Work alongside other professional industry leaders. Cherry Hills promotes a fast paced friendly and professional work environment.
• The club supports coworkers in culinary competitions and salons.
• Full time with benefits • Laundered uniforms
• Family meals
• Safe/free parking
• Club open year round
• Drug free workplace
• Highly competitive hourly wages depending on experience
Contact Craig Peterson, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 303.350.5256
• Cook - Springwood Retirement Campus - Arvada, CO Job Description Looking for an individual that has knowledge of cold food preparation with some baking experience, culinary classes would be a plus. Applicant must have the ability to interact with elderly adults. Applicant must be flexible to work any day of the week or weekends.
• Pantry Cook - Springwood Retirement Campus - Arvada, CO Job Description
• Culinary Aide - Springwood Retirement Campus - Arvada, CO Job Description
Part Time, Evenings & Weekend Shifts (Arvada)
• Must have minimum of 6 months prior experience in food service operations.
• Must be available for Evening shifts that may include weekends
• Prior experience preferred
When emailing your resume please mention the position you are applying for in the subject heading. Thank You!
Chef Fred Batchelor, email@example.com
Chris Jaramillo, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are invited to apply in person Monday-Friday at: 12825 W. 65th Way, Arvada, CO 80004. EOE or fax 303.424.1469
• Line Cooks and Dishwashers - West 29th Restaurant - Wheat Ridge, CO
West 29th, A new restaurant in Wheat Ridge, is looking for Back of the House Staff.
Candidates for these positions will need to have experience in a high-volume, fine dining atmosphere. West 29th is looking for individuals who have experience in working the line, a strong work ethic, commitment to quality, and a great personality.
Our "from scratch" kitchen is looking for line cooks who are capable of having input into future menu ideas. West 29th is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to develop new skills and enhance your career.
Please respond via email to Christopher Sanchez, email@example.com with your cover letter and resume. Thank You!
• Sous Chef - Occasions Catering - Denver, CO
Prefer someone with off-site experience but will consider any qualified candidate.
Contact: David Tenenbaum, Owner - phone 303.522.3317 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Chef Manager - Treat America - Denver, CO
Treat America's Dining Service Division prepares thousands of meals every single day, and serves each with pride and hospitality.
We're committed to meeting the needs of our patrons, and to exceeding their expectations of quality & service.
We are looking for a Chef Manager that is looking to use their culinary skills to provide service beyond the clients expectations.
Responsible for the production in the dining operations. Maintains high quality standards in food production, presentation, sanitation, safety and expediency of service lines. Other duties include menu planning, and maintenance of food cost records.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• This position establishes quality standards for all menu items and for food production practices.
• Trains employees in cooking methods, presentation techniques, portion control and retention of nutrients.
• Controls food cost by establishing purchasing specifications, storeroom requisition systems, product storage requirements, standardization of recipes and waste control procedures.
• Responsible for assuring all quality and sanitation objectives are met by training kitchen personnel in sanitation practices, establishing cleaning schedules, stock rotation schedules, refrigeration temperature control points, and other sanitary controls.
• Coordinates with Unit Manager for appropriate service in all aspects of the food service.
• Oversees the receiving and storage of products.
• Recommends personnel actions consistent with employee performance.
• Controls labor schedules in accordance with budgeted costs.
Education and/or Experience
Degree from a postsecondary culinary arts training program - Bachelor's degree in Restaurant
Management preferable - and a minimum of two years Chef experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to kitchen team members, dining room staff, and guests. Must be able to stand and exert well paced mobility for periods up to four (4) hours in length without a rest period. Must have the ability to grip, lift, and carry pots, pans, tables etc., up to 40 pounds in weight repetitively.
Brittany Broxterman, PHR
Regional HR Manager
phone 913.268.5800 ext 255
• Morning Sous Chef - The Country Club at Castle Pine, Castle Rock, CO
• Morning Cooks - The Country Club at Castle Pine, Castle Rock, CO
• Evening Cook - The Country Club at Castle Pine, Castle Rock, CO
Morning Sous Chef Job Description. We are looking for a morning Sous Chef with the ability to make soups, break down fish (when needed) and run the morning lunch line. We need a hard working individual that is dependable and trustworthy. We are a busy kitchen with multiple responsibilities. Food needs to be prepared daily for several food facilities on the golf course. This is a salaried position, 401k & health benefits available.
We are also looking for qualified morning cooks and evening cook. Full and part time. Hourly rate based on position and experience.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com
Brian Dennis, Executive Chef
The Country Club at Castle Pines
6400 Country Club Dr.
Castle Rock, CO. 80108
• On-Call Chefs - Denver Museum of Nature and Science - Denver, CO
Please Contact: Chef Patrick Hartnett patrick.hartnett@DMNS.org
• Breakfast Cook, 2 PM Line Cook, Banquet Cook - St. Julien Hotel & Spa - Boulder, CO
Looking for full time employees but will consider part time, shifts vary and include early morning, most holidays, late night and weekends.
• Must be able to cook great food and provide outstanding customer service while maintaining a safe and organized kitchen
• 2 years a la carte breakfast experience required
• Consistency, timeliness of food production and presentation standards
• Must comply with all sanitation and health department requirements, workplace safety, attendance and break policies
Full Time Benefits Include:
104 hours paid personal time off
Health insurance programs which include medical, dental, vision and prescription
401k with employer match, Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account
Life and AD&D insurance
Discounted hotel room rate.
Only qualified candidates able to successfully pass background and drug screenings.
www.stjulien.com/career-center. Additionally you may visit www.stjulien.com/career-center, drop off a copy you resume at 9th and Walnut or email directly to Chef Laurent Mechin, firstname.lastname@example.org
We are very proud to announce Forbes Travel Guide has awarded 4-Stars independently to Jill's Restaurant, Spa at St Julien, and St Julien Hotel!
Laurent Mechin, Executive Chef
ST JULIEN HOTEL & SPA
900 Walnut Street
Boulder, CO 80302
720.406.8214 direct line