ACF Colorado Media
The Colorado Chefs Association is in the news!
Watch our chefs, members and sponsors showcase what they’re doing in the local culinary scene.
- Colorado Chef Chito Arreola is taking his cuisine to the Miami Open. What's he personally cooking for tennis stars like Roger Federer and Venus Williams? Here's a look inside his celebrity kitchen.
- Colorado lamb braised in local Colorado beer takes center stage on St. Patrick’s Day.
- A traditional Irish feast with some Colorado flair! Lombardi Brothers Meats and Intrepid Sojourner pair up for a meal where Irish eyes are smiling!
- Local cheese, yes please! Haystack Mountain Cheese uses Colorado goats and cows to make over 30 local cheeses.
- Cooking up Colorado Beef for our President's Awards Dinner. Our Colorado Chefs Association team talks about our culinary apprenticeship program.
- Thousands of Tortillas inside Raquelitas. The tortilla savant himself, gives us a tour inside his operations.
- Edible Grasshoppers? Yes, it’s a thing. Las Delicias and Spice Trade Brewing team up for an out of box pairing.
- Kitchen transparency: Former Saint connects customers to the kitchen.
- Rocking out with Rocker Spirits. Duston Evans uses local grains to make his spirits sing.
- Food and flair! Ace Eat Serve turned an old garage into a dynamite restaurant and ping pong hall.
- Stepping up the salad game: Infinite Harvest uses blue and red infrared lights to create an alternative farming method.
- Celebrating Colorado Ag Day: We are so excited to have our chefs involved in Ag Day at the Capitol. Support your local farmers and ranchers, remember to buy local and be Colorado Proud!
4th Annual Master Chef Summit hosted by the Bro...
Chapter Meeting at the new Whole Fresh Foods Fa...
What a great turnout at Sysco, Denver, CO for t...
Graduate Names (in order of picture, left to ri...
Annual Golf Outing, sponsored by Italco at Heri...